www.PhotoTherapyOnline.com is having some server issues and therefore is temporarily being redirected here. Thanks for your patience and check back soon!

Please check for your event photos by clicking the arrows on the Photo Works widget on the right!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Afternoon in the park!

I have the afternoons off this week because the kids (at my afternoon job at the YMCA) have off for Easter! Soooo I went to the park for an hour or so after I got off work at the Photography studio and took some photos. I am trying to not only take pictures of obvious beauty but to also capture random truths or statements that I didn't pose! hehe! I hope that made sense! The following pics are of my excursion this afternoon and a few other pics that I hope you will enjoy and get a feel for what I mean about not posed moments. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions! Thanks!

No comments: