www.PhotoTherapyOnline.com is having some server issues and therefore is temporarily being redirected here. Thanks for your patience and check back soon!

Please check for your event photos by clicking the arrows on the Photo Works widget on the right!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Job #2...the kids!

So a few months ago I started working at the YMCA after school care program. I had been going to work at the photography studio for 3 hrs (my eyes can only take so much) and then I'd come home.....and just felt unproductive. Some of my online endeavors had not gone as well as I had planned so I decided to search for another part time job that would allow me to keep my job at the studio. This was what fit...so now I go to the studio in the morning and then I get an hour for lunch (barely) and then off to watch the children for 3 hours! :)

The following are pics of my kids at play and some of them posing with their flowers! There are also a few random shots I took while at work. I enjoy it....but its hard to handle 20 kids....even though there are 3 of us! So if you know of anyone who needs a babysitter/nanny (in Lafayette mainly)...let me know!

No comments: